Sunday 30 January 2011

Knitted birds and birdhouse

Woop woop! I finally finished knitting these lovely little birds and birdhouse, courtesy of Amy Gaines.
All Amy's patterns are absolutey gorgeous, and the best thing about them is that they are so simple to do. I really recommend you take a look at Amy's patterns. She has tons of cute and quirky creatures that you can knit and crochet. I have plans for the octopus next (of course once my owl is done), I'm just going to need to find somewhere to put them where the cat can't find them!

My Mum did her own spin on the birds and birdhouses. And even though it's only January, she's got her first new homemade decoration for Christmas. It's so festive with the cute robins and snowy roof.

Plus her knitting is so much neater. I think it's because she's right handed. They're at an advantage! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment